CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Copper Wire Class with BEads


Here are some Samples of todays class, some beginner bracelets and some advanced after you learn the basics. Class was by Paulette Smith and there were 8 gals there, we all had a fun, fun time. More pictures of bracelets in progress to follow the first picture. We used l4 gauge copper wire for the base and a thinner wire for the stringing of the beads, not too hard of a class and I'll do more of these for sure.

2 comments:

kristen said...

E/Less,

These are awesome! Love yours-all the different beads together really looks good. Makes me want to do one :)

Anonymous said...

Those appear to be like my cuff I did last year. They are fun to do. You can see mine on my picasa site. I love the samples. Gives me more ideas.

Great job,

Jeanne