CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Storage for Beaded Dolls



Hi Guys:

Another beautiful sunny day in Prescott, in the 80's, no wind and were loving this gorgeous weather.

Some of my friends on my Beaded Art Dolls group on Yahoo wanted to see how I store my dolls.
So, here are a couple pictures. As you see some of my dolls are laying down, have to find more stands for them. I"m not really happy with this set up but its all I have right now. Maybe someday I can find something different.

1 comments:

flyingbeader said...

HELLO!!!!! I lost track of so many beaded doll artist & today was wondering about Rhonda & there she had a link to your blog...yeah! I'm Dot...or speediebeadie. I hope you don't mind that I follow & watch what you are doing.