CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 24, 2009

Miss Chocolate Back


And here is Miss Chocolate's back.
Dontcha' just love her!


And here in Prescott we have had a very very hot and humid summer. The hot weather even cracked a window in our bedroom and had to be replaced, now that is HOT! And very unlike living here two hours north of Phoenix.

Finally it has cooled off somewhat this week and I'm more than happy to have the windows and door's open. How I love the fresh air.

I continue to work on the beading and my knitting projects and working out 3 times a week.
Life goes on, although, its very lonesome without my sweetie.

I'm working on more creations and will be posted soon. Thanks to all of you to keep posting what I"m doing here in Prescott.

Hope you all enjoy the fall weather coming up, I know I sure will.

1 comments:

Marty S said...

She's wonderful! And the chocolate theme is fabulous! I've never really used brown beads, thinking them too dull. But you've inspired me to try.
Marty S
Crackpot Beader